Singapore Work Holiday Pass |

International students from particular nations can go to Singapore and work there for up to six months or a year with a Work Holiday Pass.

Singapore offers two kinds of Work Holiday Passes:


The Work Holiday Pass under the Work Holiday Program is proposed to students from nations the accompanying nations:


  • New Zealand
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • United States.
  • Australia
  • France
  • Germany
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan


The Singapore Work Holiday Pass under the Work Holiday Program


Who is qualified?


You are qualified program if you meet the accompanying standards:


  • Your range in age is from 18 to 25.
  • You were born in Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the United Kingdom,
  • France, Germany, Hong Kong, or the United States.
  • Your country’s government considers you a university graduate or a current student.
  • In the unlikely event that you are a current student: Before applying, you had been a resident and full-time student at the institution for around three months.
  • If you are a graduate: You were an occupant and full-time understudy as long as necessary.


What are the circumstances?


This kind of Singapore Work Holiday Pass allows you to stay and work there for six months.

A total of 2,000 applications have been received. If the limit is reached, your application will likely be rejected, except for openings.


The Work and Holiday Visa Program’s Singapore Work Holiday Pass


Who is qualified?


If you meet the requirements specified below, you are eligible :

  • You are an Australian resident
  • Your range in age is from 18 to 30.
  • Are you a university graduate; or
  • You have completed somewhere around two years of full-time undergraduate university studies.


What are the circumstances?


  • Singapore allows individuals a maximum of one year of living and working there.
  • The MOM will acknowledge a limit of 500 applications whenever. If the limit is covered, your application will probably be dismissed, except for vacancies.
  • The most extreme measure of time you can spend preparing or examining is four months. This incorporates entry-level positions, courses (part-time or full-time), and occupation preparation.
  • You can’t take up freelance work.


You are permitted to:


  • Work in an organization enrolled with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
  • Work in an association enrolled with the Registry of Societies (ROS).
  • Work in a calling, for example, regulation, medication, engineering, and so on, as long as you have the enrollment necessities for rehearsing it.


You can’t work for a similar manager for half a year. You should all things considered:


  • Change managers.
  • Not work by any means; however, invest the excess energy on holiday.


How do I apply for a Singapore Work Holiday Pass?


The method involved with getting a Singapore Work Holiday Pass (under one or the other program) is partitioned into three sections:


Applying for the Work Holiday Pass


The Ministry of Manpower’s (MOM) website is where applicants for a Work Holiday Pass Singapore submit their applications. You should:


  • Select the program under which you apply: Work Holiday Program or Work and Holiday Visa Program.
  • Enter data like your own points of interest, subtleties of your schooling, and your contact data.
  • Append electronic duplicates of the multitude of required documents
  • Trust that the application will be handled.


The handling time is three weeks if you apply under the Work Holiday Program.


If you apply under the Work and Holiday Visa Program, the handling time is a month.


As soon as your application is accepted, the MOM will give you an In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter through email, which acts as a travel visa. You have 90 days from when you get the IPA letter to book a flight to Singapore and make your Pass application

Presenting the necessary documents


When you present the Work Holiday Pass application (under one or the other program), you want to have a few supporting documents.


Every one of the documents must be in English. If they are not, they should be deciphered by an authority interpreter, and you should have both the first duplicate and the interpretation.


The documents you append online should be in either PDF or JPEG design.


Required documents while applying for the Work Holiday Pass:


  • Duplicate the individual data subtleties of your passport.
  • If you have graduated: Duplicate your diploma/certificate and official school records.
  • If you are as yet contemplating:
  • A new letter (no more seasoned than 90 days) that demonstrates your enlistment in your university and states your name, birthday, and identity.
  • A photocopy of your understudy card.
  • If you are a global understudy, you must duplicate your review visa.


Mentioning getting the Work Holiday Pass gave


It would help if you were in Singapore when you solicit to get your Pass given. You can personally deliver the online application if you have a SingPass account. If you don’t, you will either need to delegate an employment specialist to do it for your benefit or give the solicitation physically.


Applying online


  • Sign in to EP Online (on MOM’s site) to make the solicitation.
  • Present the expected documents (see underneath).
  • Pay the S$175 expense for your Pass.


Print the notice letter, which:


Permits you to go all through Singapore until your Pass Card is given.


Illuminates you whether you want to enrol your photograph and fingerprints.


Applying physically


  • Arrange at the Employment Pass Services Center (EPSC).
  • Go to the arrangement and take the necessary documents with you.
  • Pay the S$175 expense for your Pass.


Accept your warning letter, which:


Permits you to go all through Singapore until your Pass Card is given.


Illuminates you whether you want to enlist your photograph and fingerprints.


Required documents while getting the Work Holiday Pass gave


  • Your passport data
  • The subtleties of your Transient Visit Pass or immigration pass.
  • Your address is in Singapore.
  • An address where MOM can convey your card.
  • Disembarkation/Embarkation card.
  • Information of about one contact to whom MOM can communicate your Pass Card delivery details.
  • Your IPA letter alongside a finished statement structure.
  • Enlisting your image and fingerprints


Assuming your notice letter states that you want to enlist your image and fingerprints, you should do it in fourteen days at EPSC. You want to make a prior arrangement and bring the accompanying documents:


  • Your passport.
  • Your letter of agreement.
  • Your warning letter.


Any documents recorded in the warning and IPA letter.

You should accept your Singapore Work Holiday Pass Card around four days after enlisting and confirming your documents at EPSC.

Career counseling

Leave a Reply